Although the feet are crucial body parts, they are commonly neglected. In case you experience a foot injury, you should seek expert assistance from a trusted provider for the best outcome. If you experience diabetic neuropathy in Naperville, contact American Foot & Ankle Specialists for the best podiatric care.
Regular outstanding foot care is vital for lifelong problem-free feet. At American Foot & Ankle Specialists, Kriti Puthenpurakal, DPM, a board certified podiatrist, provides top-notch podiatric care for patients in Naperville, Illinois.
Dr. Puthenpurakal is board certified in both podiatric orthopedics and primary podiatric medicine. She attended medical school at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois.
At her practice, she welcomes new and existing patients of all ages. Expertly, she diagnoses and addresses foot disorders to offer lasting reprieve from pain and discomfort. Her specialties include: diabetic foot care, wound care, foot trauma, palliative care and deformity correction.
American Foot & Ankle Specialists commits itself to offer medical and surgical care of incomparable quality with cutting-edge technologies in a compassionate environment. Additionally, the team responds to house calls and nursing home visits to give you exceptional care regardless of your location.
American Foot & Ankle Specialists has built a name for itself over time, with the practice offering a wide range of high-class services such as:
- Bunions- Bunions are a common foot problem that affects adults. With expert podiatric treatment, you can reposition the bones in your feet and eliminate the pain. If you experience this painful condition, contact American Foot & Ankle Specialists for lasting remedy.
- Foot Pain- If left unmanaged, foot pain may result in more severe complications. However, with timely intervention, you can identify and be treated for the source of your pain. Just be sure to make an appointment with the specialists for long-term solutions.
- Ankle Sprain- Though common to athletes, ankle sprains can affect just about everyone. In case you sprain your ankle, contact American Foot & Ankle Specialists for professional diagnosis and treatment.
- Diabetic Neuropathy- This condition refers to nerve damage on the legs due to diabetes. Diabetics with this condition should contact the experienced providers at American Foot & Ankle Specialists to make their situation more manageable.
- Ingrown Toenails- Ingrown toenails are common and can affect any individual at some point in their lives. If you live in Illinois and are having concerns about an ingrown toenail, contact the expert podiatrists at America Foot & Ankle Specialists for a customized treatment plan.
- Neuroma- This is a widespread condition that typically affects middle-aged women. When diagnosed early, this condition is simple to treat. If you suspect you may have this disorder, please contact Dr. Puthenpurakal to discuss an individualized treatment plan.
- Hammertoe- Although hammertoe is widely spread, few individuals seek diagnosis and treatment for this condition. This condition affects long-term foot health development if left untreated.
- Ankle Pain- Ankle pain can affect both your mobility and overall health. Regardless of your ankle pain, it is imperative to seek professional assistance from an expert. If you experience ankle pain, contact American Foot & Ankle Specialists to receive lasting remedy for your condition.
Considering your feet play such an important role in your daily life, it would be wise to care for them appropriately. For any foot complications, be sure to contact American Foot & Ankle Specialists to receive superior care. Please call or go online to schedule an appointment today.