Although it is common to experience vein problems, if persistent, these conditions can be life threatening. That said, you should seek professional assistance from an experienced provider for lasting results. For those who live near Davenport, varicose veins and other cardiovascular-related conditions are treated by specialists at Vein & Cardiovascular Center.
At Vein & Cardiovascular Center, patients receive personalized care from a renowned cardiologist, Ashish Pal, MD, FACC. He boasts over two decades of experience in the field. At their three strategic locations in Sebring, Orlando, and Davenport, Florida, you can receive expert testing and treatment for heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, varicose veins, and other venous and cardiovascular complications.
Vein & Cardiovascular Center has an in-office catheterization lab which allows them to regularly perform on-site diagnosis and treatments to address a full range of vein and artery problems.
Having all the essential in-office care is both convenient and affordable compared to external testing. Additionally, patients feel more confident and less anxious about their problems when they receive all the necessary assistance in a safe and calm environment.
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test- CPET is a highly effective exercise test that simultaneously examines your lungs, heart, and muscles. It is ideal for identifying the cause of shortness of breath, and can identify most conditions that standard exercise stress tests may not be able to. Schedule an appointment with the experts to take advantage of this state-of-the-art technology.
At their prestigious offices, Vein & Cardiovascular Center offers a full range of world-class services to treat the following conditions:
- Varicose Veins- If you are having concerns about varicose veins or any other vein-related problem, you may benefit from visiting Vein & Cardiovascular Center. Contact the specialists for quality service.
- Heart Disease- Heart disease is a common problem that leads to multiple deaths each year. With minimally invasive treatment, however, you have options to remain healthy. Contact the providers for the latest in innovative diagnostic and treatment of this condition.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease- Many people suffer from Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD). If you experience this condition’s symptoms, you can find comfort in knowing Dr. Pal has vast experience in treating PAD and is ready to conduct appropriate procedures on-site.
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency- Chronic venous insufficiency can cause ulcers, tissue damage, and infection if left untreated. In case you suspect this condition, contact the professionals at Vein & Cardiovascular Center for top-notch diagnosis and treatment.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis- DVT is a type of blood clot that affects circulation, increasing your risk of stroke or pulmonary embolism. At the practice, your compassionate practitioners have experience in diagnosing and treating deep vein thrombosis to restore your vascular health.
- Microvascular Disease- Most individuals seek emergency care for chest pain each year. For this condition, it is crucial to immediately seek professional assistance. Schedule an appointment with the specialists at Vein & Cardiovascular Center for comprehensive chest pain diagnosis and treatment.
- Restless Legs Syndrome- RLS affects about 15% of Americans today. Besides causing uncontrollable leg movements, research reveals that RLS may affect your heart as well.
If you experience venous and other cardiovascular diseases, it would be best to seek medical help hastily to minimize the chances of even more severe conditions. Vein & Cardiovascular Center welcomes new and existing patients at their three convenient locations. Call, or schedule an online appointment to benefit from their excellent services.