Our hair says a lot about us. Unfortunately, hair loss is a common issue that affects a majority of people. Hair loss is caused by various reasons, ranging from disruption of the hair growth cycle to the destruction of hair follicles. Hair loss can be permanent due to genetics, sickness, or environmental issues. It can also be temporary or due to stress, hormonal fluctuations, or lack of nutrients. Luckily, with non-surgical hair restoration in Austin, there is hope of getting your scalp full of hair again.
When should I see a doctor for hair loss?
Often, hair loss does not need medical treatment, but you can seek help for cosmetic reasons. Various factors may cause this condition; if you are concerned about hair loss, you should seek medical help when you experience the following:
- Gradual hair loss
- Presence of bald patches or spots in your scalp
- Too much hair loss
- Hair loss that is accompanied by itching or redness
It is important to note any changes in your body. Hair loss may not be a reason to worry, but it may indicate a medical problem if you experience too much hair loss. You are advised to visit your doctor and talk to them about the sudden thinning.
Am I a candidate for non-surgical hair restoration?
For some people, non-surgical hair restoration methods may not work. But due to technological advancement, non-surgical hair restoration methods are the best solutions. This is because you will not have to change your lifestyle, pay costly amounts for surgery or undergo a painful operation. You may be thinking that this is an excellent option to restore your hair loss, but the question remains, can it work for you? Non-surgical hair restoration can work for the following people:
- Men and women experiencing pattern baldness
- It is appropriate for anyone experiencing Alopecia Areata.
- If you do not have existing donor hair to help as donor hairs in the affected parts.
- It is recommended for people who are searching for instant hair loss solutions to cover excessive baldness.
- Anyone with widespread hair loss and needs to cover areas where hair transplants were not able to cover.
What are the benefits of non-surgical hair replacement options?
You can achieve a lot after getting a non-surgical hair restoration procedure. It gives you a natural look, just like your real growing hair. The following are what you can achieve from this procedure:
- People may not easily notice the hair restoration from inches away.
- It restores the natural hairline.
- It revitalizes the crown area
- Hair emerges from your scalp.
It is not abnormal to lose hair, but if you are worried about the sudden hair loss, seek help from your doctor. You may not know if it is stress, a medical condition, or lack of nutrients that are causing your hair to thin. Your doctor has the experience of examining your scalp and identifying what may be causing hair loss. If you want a minimally invasive solution to your hair loss, book an appointment with your specialist at Texas Hair Restoration Center to get a natural-looking hairline.