Plastic surgery is essential in helping you maintain an attractive look as age catches up with you. You might also need plastic surgery to improve your looks or make a correction to some deformities of the face. You should not take chances with your face by visiting a qualified and certified surgeon. If you reside in New York and its environs, you can visit David Folk, MD, at the Park Avenue Facial Plastic surgery for warm, compassionate, and personalized care.
Who is Dr. Folk?
Dr. David Folk is a decorated Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon operating in the Upper Eastside of Manhattan, NY, at Park Avenue Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Folk developed an interest in surgical procedures in the neck and head region while on internship and residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital and Yale School of Medicine in New Haven, Connecticut.
The board-certified doctor is experienced in facelifts, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, otoplasty, brow lifts, gender confirmation. Dr. Folk is also is well trained in surgical modalities like facial fillers and Botox® in case one needs a substitute for surgery. The doctor gives back by making a trip to the underserved nations in Central America.
Available Services at Park Avenue Facial Plastic Surgery
- Botox Injections- Botox® injections can help you get rid of wrinkles and maintain smooth and seamless skin. Dr. Folk provides an antiaging treatment that is unique for each patient.
- Lip Lift- Modern procedure of lift lifting can help you get fuller lips that are attractive in the size and shape you need. Each treatment is unique according to the size and shape of the lips and needs of a patient.
- Skin Rejuvenation- Dr. Folk uses non-surgical rejuvenation solutions to keep your skin vibrant and youthful. Treatment is drafted to meet your goals and the texture of your skin.
- Facial Trauma- An injury to the face cleft lip, facial paralysis, and Mohs reconstruction can also affect your physical appearance but can be corrected through surgery. Each patient is accorded customized care.
- Fillers- Dermal fillers enhance your natural beauty by filling in the sunken points. Optimal results of the filler treatment last for twelve or twenty-four months.
- Blepharoplasty- Eyelid surgery is used in making your eyes more attractive and younger. Extra caution is taken to ensure that your eyes and vision are in perfect shape.
- Brow Lift- A brow lift opens the eyes by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and frown lines. The treatment is an ideal substitute or supplement of a facelift.
- Loss of Hair- Unpleasant hair loss is experienced by men and women. Dr. Folk runs tests to determine the cause of hair loss. The doctor also determines your eligibility for hair transplant surgery. Treatment is provided using surgical and medical remedies on the basis of evidence.
- Facelift- Rhytidectomy removes sagging skin, visible lines, and other visible signs of aging around the neck and face. The treatment is custom-tailored to meet your beauty goals.
- Male Facial Plastic Surgery- More men are choosing to have facial surgery to enhance look and growth and growth of facial hair. Dermal fillers and Botox are also available as Non-surgical treatments for male patients.
- Ear Surgery- the procedure reshapes, proportions repositions, and also treats injuries of the ear. The treatment is tailored to suit the size and shape of the face and ears.
Additional services include neck lifts, getting facial implants, and facial reconstructions. You can call on 22-737-0430 or book an appointment online to get the best in facial and plastic surgery in New York and its environs.