Why Should I Try Telepsychiatry?
Telepsychiatry is the next big thing. Besides reducing plenty of inconveniences, this procedure is equally effective as person-to-person interaction. With this feature, you can enjoy your therapy sessions in the comfort of your home or office. For Jacksonville telepsychiatry, contact Dr. Satyen Madkaiker to receive world-class services at favorable terms.
What is telepsychiatry?
Telepsychiatry is a psychiatric service that resembles an outpatient appointment with a psychiatrist. However, your visit is done through HIPPA compliant video conferencing software rather than a face-to-face interaction in this option.
Dr. Satyen Madkaiker can meet all his patients through confidential online visits. This innovative feature continues to rise in popularity during the wake of the many COVID-19 restrictions. You can receive an E-prescription of your medicine to the pharmacy you prefer. They accept most insurance providers and charge pocket-friendly prices.
How does the practice stand out in offering telepsychiatry?
Dr. Satyen Madkaiker, a double-certified psychiatrist, gives his patients the attention they deserve. To that end, he provides complex medication management and other innovative treatments to his patients. Telepsychiatry allows him to make your visit comfortable and convenient while maintaining your privacy.
Advantages of Telepsychiatry
The numerous benefits of having a telepsychiatry include:
- Your session occurs at your own convenient time. Late hours are also available on some days.
- You avoid lengthy office weights.
- Your session occurs at the area of your choosing: at work or at your home.
- Through E-prescribe, you can receive all your scripts at your chosen pharmacy.
- Offers privacy for patients who are apprehensive about being seen in a psychiatrist’s office
- Avoids possible contact with contagious diseases, including COVID-19
Telehealth Video Guide
For a successful telepsychiatry, you will need:
- A reliable internet connection as well as a webcam on your phone, tablet, or PC are required.
- A quiet place to maintain your privacy.
- A pen and paper to note down specific instructions concerning your medications and condition
- The staff gives you specific links and instructions via email
- Minimize distractions such as TV, loud noises, and music
- Ensure your device camera and microphone work efficiently, and volume is up.
Alongside telepsychiatry, the practice offers other quality services such as:
- Anxiety Specialist- If you continually experience unyielding fear or worry, it may be resulting from an anxiety disorder. Contact Dr. Satyen Madkaiker for effective treatment of anxiety-related disorders.
- Depression Specialist- Depression is quite severe and can affect just about every aspect of your life. For lasting solutions, contact Dr. Satyen Madkaiker for innovative treatments, including transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Bipolar Disorder Specialist- Bipolar disorders come with intense mood swings that are often difficult to handle. To experience customized and attentive care to regulate your mood episodes, contact Dr. Satyen Madkaiker today.
- Suboxone Specialist- Although opioid medications can help manage pain, they sometimes lead to addiction and dependency, or death in severe cases. Dr. Satyen Madkaiker has experience offering drug treatment services such as Suboxone® to control addiction.
- Schizophrenia Specialist- This type of brain disorder causes hallucinations and reduces your productivity. If you have schizophrenia, contact Dr. Satyen Madkaiker for practical help.
To explore more conveniences of telepsychiatry, contact Satyen Madkaiker, MD, FAPA. Call the offices or book your appointment online.