Different massages have different meaning and influence on the body with Active Life Wellness Center Brampton. Some of them have a relaxing effect; others are painkillers, while others are related to therapy and medicine. So when you go for a massage, decide what you need it for and then choose what it should look like.
Here are the benefits of the most popular massages:
Unlocks energy for impact on the whole body.
The massage therapist applies slight pressure with his fingers on certain points of the body. Shiatsu was created in Japan and is very similar to Chinese acupressure.
– Relieves pain in the body and relaxes.
– Releases energy and “opens” the body.
– Balances the processes, bodily meridians and work of organs.
– Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system.
– Strengthens the immune system.
It stimulates blood circulation and warms the body.
This massage technique includes 5 major pressures and strokes that help improve blood circulation and energize the body. During the procedure, the client lies covered with a sheet, leaving only the work area open.
Why Swedish Massage?
– Causes relaxation for the whole body.
– Assists blood circulation and metabolism.
– Reduces some inflammation.
– Soothes over-strained muscles and eliminates pain.
– Helps fight eczema.
It stimulates the mind and body
This invigorating massage has been practiced for nearly 2,500 years. The way of massage comes from the idea that the body is created by thousands of energy channels, 10 of which hold the key to absolute relaxation and good state of mind. During this massage, the client remains clothed and the therapist stretches the muscles with the help of special exercises.
Why Thai Massage?
– Stimulates internal organs.
– Relieves body aches.
– Helps to energize the body and blood circulation.
Relieves chronic pain.
Deep massage techniques are often combined with other techniques. The focus of these sessions is on the deep layers of skin and muscles.
Why a deep massage?
– Relieves chronic muscle pain.
– Assists the healing process after injury.
– Removes inflammation in arthritis.
Cleanses the skin and stimulates the senses.
Aromatic oils play a major role in the history of relaxation and healing techniques. It is important to know that when you touch the skin, fragrant oils can cause an allergic reaction, so at home, use fragrances, do not apply directly on the skin.
Why Aromatherapy Massage?
– Improves blood circulation.
– Helps heal wounds.
– Detoxifies the skin.
– Creates a feeling of relaxation and rest.
Make sure to obtain our contact information from Google and HotFrog and contact us immediately. We will provide you with the massage service you need to make sure that you regain your health back and get the desired result as soon as possible. Let professionals help you and give you a feeling of relaxation and health.