Suffering from asthma can be a serious invitation to other major diseases. If you are suffering from its minor variant and you gain your breath in a while then it’s not a fatal condition. But unfortunately, if shortness of breath lasts for a long period then you are in a critical condition. This results in people relying on products like the Levolin inhaler, Asthalin Inhaler, or Duolin inhaler available from various sorts of outlets like Arrowmeds.
More and more people are getting diagnosed with asthma. Asthma is one of the most complex forms of respiratory ailment that a person can suffer. So one must first know what is asthma? Asthma is a condition in a man (here man refers to humanity in general), where he or she develops terrific problems in breathing in and breathing out. That is, in asthma or in a person who hails from asthma, faces lots of difficulties to breathe properly.
Asthma, the vulnerable ailment of the century, is caused due to continuous and long exposure to allergens, dust particles, or other viral viruses. Sometimes children at their tender age get exposed to such dangerous allergens. The immune system is still in its development to stop such viruses from entering the body, causing asthma to children.
But other than pollution genetics is one of the most popular reasons among asthma victims. That means if either of your parents is an asthma patient, you have more chance to carry forward that chain.
How to manage asthma triggers on trips?
It can get awkward if you get an asthma attack or trigger while on a trip. If you are solo then you are on your own. It is more dangerous as you have no one who could help you if the condition worsens. So, it is strictly recommended that if you are a patient of asthma then either travel with your partner or with a group of few peoples.
What and how to do the therapy?
Being an asthma patient, before planning a trip keep few things in mind:
- Consult a doctor and take the medication to keep asthma in control.
- Make sure that your partner or the group with which you are traveling are aware of your asthma. This will help you get re-assured as now your friends can help if the situation worsens.
- Sometimes asthma attack is caused by some triggers. This includes tobacco, smoking, smoke from burning, or dust particles.
- Whether you get a minor asthma attack or a major one. Please carry an inhaler to gain your breath and return to normal.
- Don’t just buy any inhaler, use Levolin inhaler, Asthalin Inhaler, or Duolin inhaler available from various sorts of outlets like Arrowmeds.
- Try to keep your nose and mouth close or covered. It is better to wear a mask rather than panting for breath.
- It is strictly advised not to swim, dive, or perform any action which involves water. Who knows, which chemicals are present in water bodies?
- Make sure your inhaler is full and contains the right amount of medicines. If not, get a new one as quickly as possible.
When things are out of control:
- First and foremost rule, don’t panic. Calm! Everything will be alright.
- Take puffs in a cycle of 30 – 40 seconds.
- Take utmost 10 puffs and this should solve the matter in most cases.
- But if even this is not working. Stop using your inhaler immediately. Don’t try to take more than 10 puffs. This will further put more stress on airways leading to an increase in panting.
- If despite all the inhalers, masks, medication the asthma attack is in no mood to stop. Check for any doctor nearby and get your check-up.
- If things have gone out of control previously then you shouldn’t plan this trip. But you should first make asthma under control. Anyone with this type of condition becomes a responsibility for everyone else, destroying one’s own as well as other’s joy of traveling.
- So, if you are planning to go on a trip and any of your group members is an asthma patient. Get his/her health checked up by any local physician. This will be a psychological assurance that will infuse positivity in the group.
- Always carry a branded and effective inhaler, use Levolin inhaler, Asthalin Inhaler, or Duolin inhaler available from various sorts of outlets like Arrowmeds.
- Never underestimate asthma attacks, whether they are major or minor. Who knows if you don’t follow the precautions provided by doctors your minor may get upgraded to major.
- You are putting your life in serious trouble. With severe asthma, you may get a parcel of cancer along with it.