Skin is a crucial part of our body. Everyone is very concerned about his/her skin. We don’t have much time to care our skin nowadays; everyone is busy in his/her important task so if you are suffering from any skin problem just consult it with the best doctor. India is a fast growing country so medical techniques are latest here. There are many options for medical science in India and all the metro cities provide best treatments in each and every field but skin specialist in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore are specialized in skin treatment. They provide latest techniques at the affordable cost.
Unfortunately today it’s a reality that most mass produced products that we use every day for- personal beauty care, house cleansing or storing things like food in plastic – are loaded with endless synthetic ingredients that can end up causing more harm than good.
When looking for skin care products use the same rules that you follow for a healthy diet – hunt for unprocessed ingredients, without any harsh chemicals or artificial content. Basically, the closer to the nature the natural skin product is.
There are more natural skincare products available now than ever, and there long list of benefits beyond even great looking skin might come as a surprise to you. When you use natural products, you are not only benefitting your skin but you are also absorbing antioxidants, enhancing your skins UV radiations resistance and also improving your immune system.
Start making your beauty routine by trying these 11 natural skincare products-
- Coconut oil–Coconut oil’s skincare benefits involve strengthening underlying epidermal tissue, removing dead skin cells, protecting us from sunburns. Use coconut oil both for your skin and hair care to help cleanse, moisturize, remove makeup. It contains healthy fats that help nourish your gut and increase immune function.
- Avocado – The benefits include containing Vitamin A, D, E that are able to penetrate the skin. It can boost collagen production and treat age spots. It also works to reduce the inflammation of the skin when applied topically and can do the same internally when eaten.
- Aloevera – Most people associate aloe vera benefits with healing sunburns, but it also contains bacteria fighting, soothing ingredients that fight inflammation, redness and itching. Aloe vera plants produce two substances which can be used for medicine: the gel found in the cells in the center of the leaf, and the latex that is obtained from the cells lying just beneath the leaves skin. These can be used as a natural skin care remedy for burns, frostbite, psoriasis and cold sores.
- Jojoba oil–Jojoba oil is extremely moisturizing and can help heal burns, sores, scars and wrinkles. As a wax, jojoba oil is especially useful for protecting the skin, and soothing the skin and hair.
- Almond oil – Almond oil not only smells great but it has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It makes a great carrier oil for essential oils to treat skin rashes, acne and dryness naturally.
- Shea butter–It makes an excellent moisturizing option for dry skin types and is inexpensive yet effective at reducing redness, flaking or peeling.
- Castor oil – For facial cleansing, you only need to use a very small amount, about a teaspoon of castor oil, mixed into ¼ cup of another oil like coconut or almond. Rub into your face and massage, then rinse with warm water to carry away impurities.
- Lemon essential oil – With its strong antibacterial constituents capable of reducing any fatally dangerous bacteria strains, lemon essential oil can be used to diminish acne breakouts caused by high level of bacteria stuck in pores. Its also useful for fading scars and age spots, can exfoliate skin, lighten and brighten skin, tone oily skin and fight wrinkles. It can also be used to boost shine and remove residue from hair.
- Argan oil – Argan oil is very healing because it is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E, various antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid. Argan is not only great for gently moisturizing the skin, but it also boosts the shine and health of the hair. Apply a small amount of argan oil directly to normal or troubled skin twice daily to help heal irritations such as acne, bug bites, eczema and psoriasis, leaving skin looking youthful.
- Sea salt – Sea salt comes loaded with tones of minerals and nutrients like magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium that it absorbs from the sea water where it is produced. These minerals help balance, protect and restore the skin. Use real Himalayan or celtic sea salts in homemade facial masks, toners and scrubs with other skin boosting ingredients like coconut oil, lavender essential oil and raw honey. The salt contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and help breakouts, remove dead skin cells and irritation, balance oil production and help the skin retain moisture levels. Homemade scrubs can be made by mixing two teaspoons with four teaspoons raw honey, then applying the mix evenly to clean skin, rubbing it gently, and letting it stand for 15 minutes and then rinse.
- Drink plenty of water – Drinking water can be one of the best ways to take care of the skin. It helps to flush toxins from our bloodstream and cells, allowing the body to ‘detox’and for it to remove things like bacteria and waste from affecting your skin.