Although periodontitis is the leading cause of receding gums, other factors affecting the early loss of teeth include mechanical trauma, caused by the sudden brushing, and use of dentures, bridges or crowns in disrepair and so on. For various reasons, the tissues leave its function of covering the tooth root leaving it unprotected without the support they need, resulting from tooth sensitivity to loss of teeth. Defective dental treatments such as fillings, bridges, dentures and crowns favor food retention and increased plaque causing inflammation and edema, which can result in tooth loss. The poor state of crowns and dentures increase gum diseasereceding gums and tooth loss. For the best receding gums treatment, it is important to take good care of your gums and teeth so as to protect the gums, prevent disease and prevent tooth loss factor.
Brushing teeth abruptly or using inappropriate toothbrush increases the chance of developing severe gum disease receding gums. Even poor hygiene is causing alteration of the groove, which lies between the tooth and mucosa, resulting plaque and tartar accumulation.
Though we not normally associate with bleeding gums disease, there are symptoms that alert the presence of any disease such as receding gums gingivitis. Failure to timely diagnosis and treatment, this problem could easily end up a periodontitis; deteriorating bone structure and eventually causing loss of tooth or molar.
Among the factors that aggravate receding gums periodontal disease include:
- Smoking, because it directly affects the immune system, worsening the infection.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy and puberty
- Stress and depression due to low
Preventing receding gums tooth loss:
- Two times brush your teeth at least two minutes and then wash your teeth. Do this process on a daily basis.
- Use daily dental floss to ensure removal of plaque in places where the toothbrush does not reach.
- Use mouthwash, although not replace brushing, could reduce plaque by up to 20 percent.
- Keep a healthy diet, increase consumption of foods rich in vitamin C and A, which prevent gum disease receding gums; avoid those foods high in sugars and carbohydrates.
- Note that there are certain medications, such as oral contraceptives and antidepressants, which can aggravate any oral health diseases.
- You periodically (every 6 months) a visit to the dentist. Regular checks will identify the first signs of any disease to mouth.
- Apply Naturessmile gum paste to heal receding gum lines naturally. Naturessmile herbal formula specially made for receding gums treatment and regrow gum line within a few weeks.
Check out this website to know more: www.naturessmile.com